August 21, 2007

BHS 10 Year Reunion


I had my class reunion this last Friday and Saturday. I really dreaded going because of all the weight I have gained this last year, but I'm glad I went. My friend Bree and I went together because our husbands really didn't want to go...plus it was $60 each! It was kind of surreal seeing these people you hadn't even thought about since high school. I also saw some people that were my close friends in high school. I'm glad we only do this once every 10 years. It would be so weird to do this every summer. Derek and I took the kids to the family picnic on Saturday. It was fun to see everyone with their kids and show off mine :) Mason is a handful at parks, so after a while I took him to my moms and went back to see some other friends that came after I had left. In the end, I'm glad I decided to go. Now I have 10 years to get down to my high school weight ;)!

No comments: