December 18, 2007

"I love Santa"

This is the first year that Mason actually asked to see Santa. Probably because I told him the only way he can tell Santa what he wants is to sit on his lap! He couldn't even wait his turn. He tried to cut in line. Good thing it was only a 3 minute wait!! He was so excited, he started telling him what him wanted while he was still in line. Reese on the other hand...well at least she didn't cry. She is such a mama's girl right now that I was happy that she just sat there and didn't scream. I actually love this picture(especially Reese's cheeks). The last two years I didn't even take him to get his picture taken at the mall because he had been terrified of him at our ward Christmas parties. I think that fear is over with! What a huge difference between 2 and 3 years years old!!

1 comment:

Karine said...

This picture is PERFECT!! How exciting that he is no longer afraid of Santa, Maddie just got over her fear as well! Too fun!
By the by, Madison has those same Etnies, but hers are pink! You have good taste girl! :)