November 10, 2009

All Better!

It may not look like it, but Maddox is considered all better! He had his last CT scan on the 28th of October. We saw the Dr right after the scan. He told me that everything looks good and that there should be nothing else we need to do from this point on. He then shows me the scan. I about fell to the floor! Can you see that indent and the crack in the upper right part of the skull (the upside y is normal growth plates)? I couldn't believe it. Seriously, it just looks terrible. I am so thankful that it wasn't worse then it was. Underneath the skull is what they are concerned about and everything underneath is perfect, you can't even tell that there is crack. It's cool to have this picture, but scary that he still has a crack in his skull!

1 comment:

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

wow, crazy picture! glad that everything is ok. he sure is a cutie!