March 9, 2009

The Others

No, I'm not talking about the characters from Lost. I'm talking about my other children. The ones I love just as much as the baby, but haven't blogged about lately. Reese is getting over a nasty cold/ear infection. Mason got it too but not as bad. Maddox is the only one left with the crud. He's had it for about 4 weeks but I took him in to the Dr. today and he didn't see an infection which is good. I'd just like to see him healthy.

Reesie loves her Foofa (from Yo Gabba Gabba). It sings a cute little song and she knows every word. It is super fun to hear her sing!


Mason has never really been into stuffed animals. Until I won this cheap little Mariners bear from a crane machine at a Mexican restaurant. He named him Quiznos-Subway (can you tell we eat out way too much?). We call him Quiz for short. Funny boy!

5 comments:

Desiree said...

This made me laugh so hard about Masons bear. I LOVE the name! I like foofa too, but I could never figure out her name, now I know! Glad your kids are getting better.

Lisita said...

I love the title, 'the others'. It was great to see you on Sunday. I hope things continue to go very well for all of you!

Hayley's Comment said...

Glad to hear Mason and Reese are feeling better! I will see you Wed. night. I can't believe you won it out of a crane; that's impressive!

Karine said...

I can't believe how big Mason and Reese are getting! Maddox is perfect! What a beautiful baby.
By the by, both my kids had baby acne for awhile. It seemed to help by bathing them everynight, and gently washing their face with Johnson's baby shampoo, then rinsing.
His case doesn't look so bad, Gibson looked like a stinkin pepperoni pizza for his blessing day! ugh!
Hope you are surviving 3 little ones!:)

Unguren said...

At least you eat sandwiches...it may be a little better than if he had named the bear McDonalds.