May 27, 2009

I'm taking bets.

Mason got a new scooter yesterday. I'm going to guess he'll break his wrist or his arm first. Not that I like to make these kind of bets that involve my child getting injured. But if you saw him ride, you would be saying it too. He's very athletic, but when he thinks he's going to fall or if he's going to fast, he'll just fall to the ground. I sincerely hope he doesn't hurt himself!!!!!


** This is not Mason on a scooter. This a much older boy who looks like he may have some skills on a scooter. However, this is the same exact scooter that Mason got. It actually makes little sparks when you push down on the end of the scooter. Unfortunately he can't do it yet and I have to get on it and make the sparks. I'm sure that is a sight to see.

5 comments:

Maudjean said...

We Lorz/Thompson people don't break easily, so if he does.....well, we know who to blame! LOL

mom2jjk said...

I hope your predictions are wrong! I fear for Kara's bones too. She is way too brave for her own good!

Desiree said...

LOL, this is so funny. I just want to see you get on and make the sparks fly!

Hayley's Comment said...

I want one.

Unguren said...

Here's to hoping that there are no broken bones!