January 3, 2010

Catch up

So I'm not sure if this is catching up or starting over! I have been so lame at blogging lately. Since we have moved into our own house, I don't get on the computer nearly as much as I did when we were staying at my mom's! Right now I am home from church with a sick baby and Derek took the others to classes so I feel like I have a break. I've been meaning to put Christmas pictures up, so here they are! It was a "magical" Christmas this year because Santa brought a Wii. Mason has been asking for one since he was 2. It was really exciting to see the joy in his eyes!!


Can you see Mason's shiner under his eye? That sweet little face next to him took a hammer (toy) and smack him has hard as she could. Poor Mason. She beats the crap out of him all the time and he just takes it. But in her defense (although there shouldn't be) he teases her like you wouldn't believe. Someday they won't fight...right?


Santa doesn't know when to stop when it comes to their stockings. They are always jammed packed!!


6 am and anxiously waiting to see what Santa brought! I love this picture!

Santa brought Reesie a Leapster 2. It's pink and she loves it!



Happy boy! Not only does he love it, but Derek and I are having a kick out of it too!! Santa brought me Wii fit and the Biggest Loser game to go with it. Hopefully I can lose all the weight that I gained from the last 3 months.


Maddox was very happy that morning. He got the little people farm and a Winnie the Pooh ride on toy. He was happy just drinking his juicey!

We are very grateful for our beautiful children and the joy they bring to our lives. It just wouldn't be the same with them!!

4 comments:

Candice said...

I love the picture of your kids waiting to see there gifts!

We also got a Wii for Christmas, and I got the Wii Fit Plus, too. Let me know what your favorite activities are on it. I would love encouragement to be healthier and lose some weight.

Unknown said...

Your Christmas looked fun. OUr kids didn't get to open anything until Jared got home at 12:30pm. We got a Wii too! I bet our kids would get along great. They seem to play with the same things. We're thinking about coming out to WA in July. Maybe we can get together then.

Hayley's Comment said...

I think the stocking are great. Santa has always been kind to my stocking and I love it. I'm still waiting for the wii fit with the biggest loser game but how fun! I also love that they left a carrot out for Rudolph!

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

ya, sign me up for one of those stockings! glad you guys had a great christmas! loved the pics!