January 24, 2010

Fenced in!

I am so excited that we have a FULLY fenced back yard! I know it may not sound that exciting, but to a homeowner with small children that like to escape, it's a dream come true!!! My dad, Derek and my little brother worked hard for 5 different Saturdays over the last couple months and got it done. It is exactly what I wanted and I'm so grateful for all their hard work. My dad is amazing and planned it all out. We would have had to pay a fortune to have someone install it for us!!

No more little kids cutting through our yard to get the the neighborhood park!! As you can see, half of our yard was already fenced from the neighbors. It was nice that we only had to do two sides!

Lots of help!



3 comments:

Megan said...

Ohh that is so nice! It must feel great to be able to have the kids outside and know they're safe. What a nice family you have! :)

Ashley said...

Ooooh what a great backyard! Can we come play in it? :)

Hayley's Comment said...

WOOHOO!