May 5, 2010

15 months!

Stats:
32 1/4 " (80%)
23 lbs 7.5 ozs (30%)
19 1/2 (95%) (head)

I would say he is getting so big, but he actually went down quite a bit in his weight percentage from 1 year. His doctor isn't worried at all. He is an active baby and would eat all day if I let him! He eats more then Reese and Mason at dinner so I know he is getting enough. Must be a lucky boy to have a fast metabolism!

Maddox loves to play and watch baseball right now. He puts the ball on the T and swings, it is pretty much the cutest thing ever. He loves to talk and I'm always surprised what he can say when I ask him to say something. He is champ when it comes to sleeping at night (12-14 hrs straight). I suppose he's making up for waking up 2-3 times a night until he was 12 months. I obviously love this little boy and can't believe this is most likely my last baby (unless I can talk Derek into it in the next 5 years).

No comments: