May 5, 2010

T-ball - round 1



Mason's t-ball team is in full swing (no pun intended). I can't believe how excited he gets to go play even when it's 40 degrees and rainy. His practices have been rained out for the last few weeks and he is always so disappointed. During the day he throws a ball up and catches it over and over again. And yes, Derek allows him to play catch in the house. No matter how I feel about it, it will happen. I've only lost one picture frame so far. I suppose it's going to take a ball through the TV for Derek to say no more.

1 comment:

Candice said...

Aren't husbands funny about their priority of sports over household items? (I have a basketball hoop in my dining room -- and it is definitely not my choice for it to remain there.) I'm sure a ball through the TV would change his mind.