February 15, 2008

9 Months

Reese is 9 months today! We celebrated by going to the Dr. for her checkup. Here are her stats:

Weighing in at 20lbs 1 oz (75%)
29 1/2 inches tall (97%)
Her head size is 80%

A little bit about her...

She has 2 teeth (bottom)
She can crawl on her hands and knees (as of Monday).
She can get into a sit from crawling.
She stood up today for the first time. I even got it on video!
She loves her: binky, blankie, brother, mommy and daddy
She is a great eater and I'm thankful that she is only nursing 3 times during the day.
She still wakes up a couple times in the night and I'm hoping that will end real soon.
We often call her : Reesie, Reesie Mads, Reesers Piecers, and baby.




The Dr actually said she was long and skinny which makes me laugh. Look at that baby..NOT SKINNY! I suppose he says that because her percentage for height is above her percentage for weight. I wasn't able to load the video of her standing up. It was taking forever and then it told me there was an error. Maybe Derek can figure it out for me.

I'm not a very good "spill your guts" type of person but I am so grateful that she is happy, healthy and learning new things everyday. I love this little girl!!!!

3 comments:

Kammy T said...

I love that her shirt says "cutie pie" I can't think of a better description! I love that photo too!

Shannon said...

I am a "spill you guts" type of person, so I'll gush and tell you how cute your little Reesie is! Her shirt does say it all Cutie Pie!! -- My favorite nick name is the Reesers Piecers :) cute. I, like you, love the report cards too. They grow up so fast. I hope you can get the video working. My sister Aimee helps me all the time when I need a techie.
Also, thanks for you comment on my blog, it made my day. I love love reading your blog too!

Unguren said...

So cute! She has managed to pass Laney in weight. Good Job!