June 16, 2008

Seriously...



I love these pictures! A mom of one of the boys that plays on Derek's summer team took these in Salem. She gave Derek framed copies yesterday for Fathers Day. Derek told her I would probably cry when I saw them, and he was right. He told me that I couldn't get him anything for Father's Day this year so I was thrilled that she did this for him. Some people are so nice!
(I scanned the picture of Mason, that is why it is so light. It's not as light looking at the actual picture.)

6 comments:

Unguren said...

Those are so cute! And it was so thoughtful of her to do that. Don't you just love people like that?

mom2jjk said...

Very cute! TFS

Shannon said...

ADORABLE!

Shannon said...

I can't believe those! I thought they were done by juen lui before I read the post! So cute!

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

those are adorable. i love reese's face and her hat!

Jaime said...

Nothing for father's day? what? Not even a homemade something? I think the pictures are terrific! What a nice person to do that.