June 26, 2008

Arm and a Leg

I decided to spend a small fortune on Reese's 1 year pictures. I love Yuen Lui. I had taken Mason their for his 1 year pictures so I wanted to do the same for her. I think they turned out great and worth every penny. I didn't have Mason's picture taken alone this time because he'll be 4 in 3 months and decided to wait till then.

My favorite are the top two. I wasn't a big fan of the daisy background (it doesn't really match), but my mom loved the look on her face so she choose that one for her. We also had to get one with Reese making the cheesy face she makes so much!! Just for kicks, here is Mason at one. I can't get over how long his hair was! (I'd thought if you clicked on them it would make them bigger but it doesn't...sorry!)


3 comments:

Unguren said...

Those are really cute. I am sure you thought it was worth the money. I can't believe how much Mason and Reese look like one another. Hair and all.

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

so cute! we jsut got pictures too and I can't wait to see them! I'm excited to see you guys tomorrow! hopefully the weather stays nice. see you soon.

Jaime said...

I love the pictures, they definitely do an excellent job there.