June 23, 2008

Slacker!

I've been REALLY lazy the last few weeks. This is my excuse for not blogging very much. I think I'm getting out of slump. I went to the YMCA for the first time this morning in 2 weeks. I had been going 5 days a week and then couldn't get back into it after going to Oregon. Anyway, we really haven't done much since it's been so dang cold, but it did warm up last Friday so I took the kids and their cousin Jack to the zoo with Grandma. They loved it and we got our exercise. It was even 85 degrees by the time we left!


2 comments:

Unguren said...

I have seen so many posts about the zoo lately. It makes me sad that we don't have a zoo here that has something better than a cockroach exhibit.

It looks like you had a good time and I am glad that the weather was good for you.

Jaime said...

Looks like so much fun. I'm glad it's warming up, up there. Can't wait to read more about your summer time adventures.