November 21, 2008

Family Pictures

We finally got around to getting our family pictures taken. When we were at a baseball auction last spring we bid on (and won) an hour long session with a photographer. It expired December 31st so we had to use it now, otherwise I would have waited until we had our baby. I think the pictures turned out great considering my kids weren't really that cooperative. Mason had a cheesy smile the whole time and Reese couldn't hold still long enough for her to get a good shot of her. The photographer gave me the CD of all the pictures. I have a ton of pictures sent to Costco for less than $50 bucks. Love it. Bear with me for posting all these pictures. I wanted Grandparents to be able to see a lot of them. Also Grandparents, I will be mailing them to you soon!!




Seriously, how cheesy is that face?! Good thing he's cute.
This is the best one of them together.
This is a great shot...of the top of Reese's head.
Maybe it wasn't such a great idea to get my picture taken 7 months pregnant. It looks like my face was stung by a bee...blah.

10 comments:

Melissa said...

You look beautiful! I guess your kids do too. ;-) You have a gorgeous family. Can't wait to see the new one!

Hayley's Comment said...

I LOVE THEM!

Kammy T said...

You do not look like your face was stung by a bee. At all. Great pictures. I love the colors.

Heather said...

The pictures are adorable! And I think you look gorgeous. For the next 24 hours, I'm going to have a picture of me posted on my blog, 8 months pregnant with Phoebe, and after you see it, tell me if you seriously still think you look swollen. I've totally got you beat.

Heather said...

Ok, I didn't leave it up a whole 24 hours :). I have one from that same day that I couldn't find, and even my eyelids are swollen in that one. You really do look fantastic!

Unknown said...

Your family is beautiful! It's so great to reconnect with you.

Hayley's Comment said...

UM, where did you go? I need new posts? How ya hanging in there. Ann and I want to do cupcake place with you (we never made it this week). After Dec. 12. What about Tuesday (middle of the day, no traffic) Dec. 16th?

Jaime said...

are you kidding me? you don't look like you were stung by a bee, you look beautiful. I love all the pictures, even if the kids made silly faces here & there. That's what the memories are all about, right?

Karine said...

Love the pics, even if he is making cheesy faces, you will miss that stage when he is older!
You look gorgeous by the way, you can't even tell you are prego!
Karine

Unguren said...

Those pictures turned out great! You don't even look like you are pregnant. I am jealous.