September 24, 2009

Foul Ball!


The night of Mason's party (Saturday), he got to go to the Mariners vs Yankees game with Grandpa and Daddy. My dad's work has season tickets so the seats are pretty good (better then we would ever get when we buy tickets). So Derek texts me early on in the game and said that the guy directly 3 rows behind him got a foul ball. I had a feeling it was "their" night to get a ball. Sure enough a little while later they got one! It landed a few rows behind them but it rolled down and Derek grabbed it. My mom and I even saw it on TV and rewound it 100 times, it was so much fun! The Mariners got their butts kicked that night by the @#%# Yankees, but Mason said to my dad and Derek "Even though the Mariners lost it was still a good game, because I got a ball!!" Lucky boy!