October 4, 2009

Before and After



Here are pictures of Maddox's head. The first one was taken on Tuesday, the day after he hit his head on the elliptical (before I knew how serious the hit was). The second picture was taken the day after we got home from the hospital. Can you see it? It scares me that he has it on his head, but the neurosurgeon assures us that he is fine. He is such a little dare devil, I'm so afraid to even let him stand up to anything anymore. Go to my previous post to see how it all happened.

7 comments:

mom2jjk said...

That would have scared me to death! I am glad he is ok and hope and pray his future check ups are all clear! He is so flippin cute!!!

Kammy T said...

Poor kid. How long before it absorbs? It doesn't really matter what his head looks like, because look at that face! Cutey.

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

I"m so sorry Carly. That can't be easy to go through. he is still cute as pie!

Heather said...

You know, my kids' heads are shaped like that normally...

Jaime said...

Glad that he is healing up alright. What a frightening thing to have happen. I love his little smile, and those little teeth.

Hayley's Comment said...

I would have freaked!

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

that is so scary! I'm glad he's okay. Kids definitely bring on many gray hairs!!! take care and thanks for the great updates. so fun to get glimpses of your family.