October 25, 2009

Oh my gosh....WE OWN A HOUSE!


I seriously can't believe we own a house. It seemed as if it would never happen. We are loving every second of it and couldn't be happier! We are at the end of a quiet cul de sac which is heaven. The kids seem to be adjusting well, but Reese is still asking to go "home to grandma". I'm sure my mom is going through shock as well. We will miss her so much and we are so grateful to both my parents for all their help and the sacrifices they have made over the last two years. This is exactly where we wanted to be after staying with them, I'm glad we stuck to our goal! More to come once we get settled in!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

whoot whoot! Congrats. We did the same thing as you a few years back. Stayed at parents to save, then got our own place. I feel your excitement. How fun!

Congrats. Yipeee!

Lisita said...

So excited for you but hope we still get to see you from time to time. Are you at least coming to the trunk or treat?

Megan said...

Wow! How exciting! That must feel great! I agree with Lisa - I hope we'll get to see you sometimes!

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

that is so awesome. congratulations! can't wait to see it.

Ashley said...

Wow, congratulations! Your house looks super cute!!!

Unguren said...

Yeah! I can't wait to see pictures of the inside!

Hayley's Comment said...

When's the big PAHRTY for the housewarming?! I am so happy for your family! You deserve it!