September 13, 2007

Check ups



Mason had his 3 year check up and Reese had her 4 months check up today. Derek met me there to help out. We were there for an hour so I was glad he could get the time off work to help. So here's the update - Mason weighed 32 pounds (55%) and was 38 1/2 inches tall (75%). I was a little concerned because last year his was in the 90th percentile for height. Doctor said that is normal because instead of laying him down to measure him, he stands up now (apparently that makes a difference). So I guess that's okay....as long as he's 6' 3" when he's older :). He had one shot. He said "ouchie ouchie ouchie" and then was fine. Reese was 26 inches (97%) and weighed 14lbs (55%). She has gotten so long over the last two months!! She didn't like the three shots, but it was over quickly. In the end the doctor said they are both very healthy. I love to hear that. I just wanted to update those that would like know. These pictures were taken on 9/12/07. I think they turned out great!

1 comment:

Karine said...

So glad to hear that the kids are thriving! They are beautiful!