September 25, 2007

The Party!



Mason's party was Saturday night - he and the rest of kids had a lot of fun! A little stressful for me, but it was worth it. We started with pizza (his favorite food). We then played a game and even had a pinata! I put way too much candy in it for how many kids were there, but they didn't mind! Mason scored with the gifts...he is very spoiled! As you can see by the pictures, Mason chose a "Thomas" party. Kinda nerdy, but he insisted. I even got a Thomas cake (thanks to Albertson's). We were so glad his friends and family could come and celebrate his 3rd birthday!

2 comments:

Kammy T said...

The party was great! We're all still enjoying the spoils of the pinata around here! What diet?

Karine said...

What a fun party! And I love the cake!! It is amazing how quickly these little ones sprout up. It makes me sad to think they are one day closer to being a teenager!:)