September 11, 2007

Football Season....again


It's that time again. Yep, football season. The time of year when football is what we watch every Saturday, Sunday, Monday and sometimes Thursday night. When Derek can't even get through the front door before he turns on the TV. The time when he wears his football jersey with his church pants, because it takes to much time to change. This last Sunday it took him about an hour to get changed. I mean, he couldn't even miss 1 play! He's also obsessed with fantasy football. He's in a ESPN or yahoo league with my dad, my brothers, his dad, his brother and some other friends. I don't know if every guy takes it as serious as him, but the clip board with all of his players and keeping track of whatever he keeps track of, seems a little much. I think I'm going to start a new blog...WAFF (wives against fantasy football). I know I'm not the only wife that goes through this. Oh well, I knew this when I married him. I'm just glad the Dolphins aren't on TV every Sunday. He would be in heaven, I would be at my parents. Okay, I'm done complaining for the year.

No comments: