October 27, 2007

Trunk or Treat



We went to our ward's "trunk or treat" at the church last night. The kids dress up in their costumes and go around to everyone's car to get candy! Mason absolutely loved it. He couldn't believe people were giving him candy. While he was walking around to the cars, he stopped, looked at his dad and said "I love Halloween". Smart boy. We'll also take him trick or treating on Halloween night around the neighborhood. As you can see, Mason was a dragon (although most people thought he was a dinosaur or a monster), and Reese was a mermaid. We think they are pretty cute!



2 comments:

Karine said...

Oh my word those costumes are too cute! Don't you just love being a parent and experiencing your children's awe to the holidays?!

manders said...

Way too cute. I am glad you found me on here. Chad and I were just saying how it would be fun to get together. Let's do something after we move into our house. Cute pics...