October 29, 2007

Sox Win!

As many of you know, Derek is a huge Red Sox fan. Since birth actually. I think it would be hard to grow up in New England and not be a Sox fan. So we were ecstatic last night when they won the World Series. He is in Red Sox heaven. We also realized that both of our kids were born the years the Red Sox won the World Series. So....if we have a baby next year, you'll know why. Oh man, I gave myself an anxiety attack just thinking about that.These are the clothes Derek would put on before each game. He started when they were down in the Cleavland series 3 games to 1. They brought them luck (so he thought). So he wore them 7 games in a row (they won all of them). With out washing them. Gross.


This is Mason throwing a tantrum because I wouldn't let him have my Diet Coke.

No comments: