November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving Day

We had a nice Thanksgiving this year. We stayed home and my Mom made a great turkey! My brother Graham and his wife and their 4 children came, along with Derek's Dad and brother (his mom was back east visiting her family). It was acutally very quiet and relaxing. Derek played football that morning at the elementary school next to the church. He was gone for 3 hours. Mason enjoyed watching the parade on TV, playing with his Grandpa Chip, Uncle Ryan and his cousins. Nolan even let him play Mario on his Nintendo DS...he was in heaven! Reese stayed busy doing what she does best...laying around! Good thing she's super cute!

I think the only things Mason ate all day were tomatoes and potato chips. He's not much of a turkey dinner fan...more for us I suppose!


Reese and her cousin Murphy tried to play together. Murphy is 5 weeks older then her and about 3 months more advanced! I love watching him cruise around, he is such a doll!
She's doing better about sitting by herself, although I have to stay close.

2 comments:

Kammy T said...

Cute picture with Murph. I've got to take more of them together, I was just looking at those ones of them laying side by side months ago! I think the bottom picture of Reese looks a lot like you again!

Karine said...

Your kiddos are getting so big! I love Reese's outfit, don't you just adore girls clothes?!
Maddie is addicted to tomatoes as well, she would eat them all day if I let her. I guess its a good thing they love something that is healthy! :)
Glad your Thanksgiving was relaxing and with the ones you love most!