November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat

We took Mason out last night around the neighborhood. Last year we made it to about 5 houses and this year we did about 20! Reese made it around the cul da sac. Grandma watched her while Derek and I took Mason around to more houses! The first few houses he tried to open the door after he rang the door bell. Then he would walk into their houses after they opened the door. We worked on that the whole night! He is such a trusting kid! Kind of scary!! Derek and I enjoyed watching our little man be soooo big!
We don't have many pictures of our whole family together. I'm usually the picture taker. Grandma took this one for us!
We were almost home when Mason said "hold you daddy" meaning "hold ME daddy".
Eyeing the loot. He didn't get much, but it was plenty for him. He's actually really picky when it comes to candy. He likes, M&M's, tootsie rolls and suckers. The rest will sit in the bucket. It's soooooo hard to be on a diet and be around all that candy. I've had to have a few pieces and had to count the points (weight watchers). On a side note...I'm down 35 lbs since August 6th when I started dieting! It is the hardest thing in the world but so worth it. Only about 40 more to go...ugh.
These are Reese's tired eyes (and chubby cheeks). This is how we all felt by the end of the night. We had a great Halloween! I can't wait for next year, I can't believe baby Reesie will be almost 18 months old!

2 comments:

manders said...

Way too cute love their costumes...

Karine said...

I love their costumes. Thats a great family pic of you guys!
Good job on losing so much weight!! I still have quite a bit to go, but I try to take it one day at a time.
By the by, Maddie says "hold you" too! I love it!!