September 2, 2008

Fair!

I LOVE the fair. We go every year and it's so fun that Mason can go on the rides now. He is about an inch too short to go on some of them by himself so Derek was a trooper and went on the few that he had too (Derek and I hate rides, we get super sick). This is also the first year in 3 years that I wasn't on a diet!!!!! It was pretty awesome eating what I wanted and not having to get the sugar free syrup on my beloved Hawaiian ice! (sorry for all the pictures, I have a problem with putting on way too many)





Last year he was so scared riding the motorcycles. This year, I could tell he was a little nervous but had a smile on his face the whole time!




I was able to keep Reese in her stroller the whole time (she even fell asleep which she NEVER does)! We did let her out to pet the animals, which she loved! In the second picture, there is a a bunny in the baby play pin. She loved it!!



2 comments:

Unguren said...

Blake and I were just talking the other day about how we love the fair. I wish that they had one here...so fun. Maybe we will have to plan our next trip around a fair.

Desiree said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I never even saw the mini golf area. Next year we will have to go together. When we go on rides, we won't make you guys go on them like last time.