September 15, 2008

Suggestions?


So, Mason has a ingrown eyelash..ouch! It is driving me nuts because I just want to get it out but obviously it's in a sensitive area and he won't let me touch it more than a second. Today he let me try and get it out longer than he would yesterday but screamed after about a minute. Now I don't know what to do. Leave it alone? If you know me, that's hard for me to do. I like to fix things. It would be a lot easier if it wasn't under a thin layer of skin. He has his 4 year check up tomorrow, so I suppose I can ask his Dr what's the best thing for it. I honestly had never heard of an ingrown eyelash, but my mom assures me that I have had one before. What would you do if your kid had this?

3 comments:

Desiree said...

I don't know, maybe put a hot wash cloth on it and hope it helps. I have never heard of such a thing. Keep us posted on what the Dr. says.

Thompsons said...

I've had one of those. When I was a teenager. My brother did minor surgery on me. He iced it up and picked at it with tweezers! Sounds bad, but it sure was a relief - that sucker hurt!! I'd ask your doctor to do it.

Thompsons said...

That post above was 'Melanie' Thompson - by the way!