December 23, 2008

Done!

That is how I feel about all this snow. Almost everyone I have talked to is done with it also. I have ALWAYS hated snow, so this is a real downer for me. Especially since I have to be chauffeured around town to get Christmas shopping done and to go to my 34 week doctor appointment today (thank you Dad). Anyway, the kids love to play in it and guess I should be happy about that. These pictures were taken about an hour after it started snowing last Wednesday night. Since then, we have had about 10-12 inches total. Totally sucks, but here are some cute kids playing in it!



Derek tried to teach Mason how to make a snow ball. Who knew it would be so hard for him? I think he figured it out before they went inside. Reese loved the snow and cried when we took her inside. After we went in, she kept whining at the door saying "snowing, snowing".

2 comments:

Lisita said...

I'm done with it too. I wanted to cry when I woke up to more snow this morning..... ugh!

Hayley's Comment said...

How cute are they! I'm done with the snow too!