December 17, 2008

It's Puzzle Time

Mason is really into doing puzzles right now. I think I underestimated him, because I didn't realize he could do them alone. This time of year, my Mom does puzzles a lot and even has a room designated for her puzzles. Appropriately, we call it the puzzle room. He loves to go and sit in there and "help" her with them. We are working our way up to puzzles with more pieces. He has a 100 piece that we are going to attempt next! Oh and Reese likes to destroy the finished projects. I'm sure you can imagine how that goes over.

7 comments:

Hayley's Comment said...

Can't wait to see him do some when I come over on Sunday! He's such a smart little guy!

Kammy T said...

Fun! Love the ribbons.

Unguren said...

Those pigtails are too cute!

Shannon said...

Awesome! Im not surprised at all. Mason is really good at that sort of thing.

Thompsons said...

I love to see kids figure out puzzles - their brains are so amazing!

Desiree said...

I can't believe how much your kids are growing. Has it been a year since we've seen each other!?!

Alisha Marlatt said...

I did the same thing with Avry. She loves puzzles and I didn't think she could do them, she totally surprised me. By the way I love your family pictures, you look so pretty!