December 24, 2008

Ho Ho Ho! 6 weeks to go!

This is my first and only belly shot I will post. Most people are surprised when I tell them how far along I am. I guess my belly shows small. I am trying to be okay with it, but hearing "you hardly look pregnant" kind of gets to me sometimes. I compare it to "are you sure you aren't having twins?". I'm sure those people hate that too. I guess my little guy is hiding somewhere in there? Maybe it's because I'm tall? I had my 34 week appointment yesterday and the doctor said everything looks great. The baby's head is down which I'm so relieved about. He also doesn't think he's going to be very big. I was a little sad to hear that, but as long as he's healthy, then it doesn't matter. Anyway, I'm glad to see this pregnancy come to end! I hope these 6 weeks go by fast, I'm dying to see what this little guy looks like!

7 comments:

Lisita said...

You look great!!!

Shannon said...

I too always get so excited to see what the little babe inside will look like. A cutie that's for sure!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!! You look so cute!! I know how you feel. I got the same comments. I never got very big. All belly is what everyone said. Looking forward to seeing this little guy soon.

Anonymous said...

You look great, Carly! Hope you had a fun day with the family.

Jaime said...

you look great. good luck with the last 6 weeks of the pregnancy & enjoy the last weeks of being the mom of 2.

Desiree said...

You look so good! If it makes you feel any better I got the, "Are you having twins?" Thanks no, if I were you would know. People are so annoying sometimes! This is a great pic!

Heather said...

I had strangers insist I was having twins. I'm hoping I look half as good if I have another baby!