January 27, 2009

Anxiously waiting

Needless to say, I'm ready to have this baby. I'm excited to see what he looks like, how much he weighs, how long he is. Not to mention the "not" being pregnant part. I'm so over it. Anyway, I couldn't remember how long the kids were so I went and found their birthprint that the hospital gave us.




Derek and I did our own guessing on who he'll look like, what he'll weigh and how long he will be. We both said the same weight so I added an ounce. I'm sure he'll be right on, he's ALWAYS right!

6 comments:

Hayley's Comment said...

I'm guessing 7 pounds 9 ounces, 21.5 inches! I can't wait!

Carly said...

Good guess! Derek guessed 7 lbs 6oz and I guess 7 lbs 7oz. I think I guessed 21 inches. If he's late then he'll probably be over 8 lbs!!

Thompsons said...

Since we're not doing our regular guessing game - I'll guess 7 lbs 11oz and 21 inches. We're so excited for you guys!

Admiral Lily said...

How exciting. I see you have afternoon babies. I think we were mostly night babies. No wait. I was a morning baby but that means Mom went into labor sometime the previous evening. Not fun. I hope your labors are easier. :D

Jaime said...

We wish you an easy delivery with no complications, and a very healthy baby.

Melissa said...

What a cute post. Good luck! I hope it is an easy delivery if that is possible. :)