January 5, 2009

Holiday Picture Highlights

We had a great Holiday Season this year! Thought I would do a pictorial of all the excitement that our family had. Enjoy!!

We went to Outback Steakhouse for Christmas Eve dinner this year (Mason's choice)! Reese really liked the fries and ranch!!

They were so excited for Santa to come! I love the look on Mason's face.

Can you tell that they were spoiled this year? I say every year that I will buy less but I haven't been able to succeed yet. Good thing we're only having 3 kids!


We heard Mason say "It's exactly what I wanted" a lot that morning. He asked Santa for Mario Kart for his DS and a bottle of 7-Up!


Reesie got a crib for her babies and a new chair! I'm not a big fan of second hand things, but I found the chair on craigs list and paid half of what I would have if it was new!



Santa also surprised the family with Rock Band 2! Mason loves it, but Derek and I are ADDICTED!
My dad made his traditional Christmas Day breakfast and it was AWESOME! Despite all the snow we got that morning, everyone was able to get there. We were also able to talk to Alec (on a mission in Germany). It was so great to hear his voice and I can't wait to have him home for Christmas next year!


Mason and his cousins were able to make a snowman on Christmas too! I think Derek enjoyed it more than all the kids!

We were glad to finally get back to church after it being cancelled for 2 weeks due to the snow!

This was Mason's first year he was able to stay awake till Midnight to ring in the New Year! Thanks to a nap earlier in the day, he did it with ease! He loved yelling "Happy New Year" outside while banging a pot with a spoon.

I'm sad to see the Holidays over, but it will be nice to get back into a routine. At least until this little guy joins us in less then a month!!

4 comments:

Desiree said...

It's so hard not to spoil our kids. Kyleigh was excited that Santa brought her fruit snacks. It's funny what we think they will love, they like the simple things. Cute chair too! Your kids are so dang cute, I hope to see them before they are all teenagers. :)

Unguren said...

That looks like it was fun.

Hey...I was thinking you should try to shoot for Feb. 6 for the new babies b-day. It is a good day. Just throwing that out there.

Jaime said...

okay, in that church pic you barely look pregnant. Looks like a wonderful christmas & new years at your house. Merry belated Christmas.

Unknown said...

I love your photos! I always say we are going to buy less for each Christmas too, but that never happens!