January 29, 2009

He's here!

MADDOX JAMES BINGHAM
Our little boy is here! Maddox James was born today, January 29th at 12:10pm. He weighed 7 lbs 14 ozs (our biggest baby) and was 20 3/4 inches. He looks a lot like his brother and sister! Delivery was super easy and he was out in literally 2 pushes. I feel so great, and honestly can't believe I just had a baby. On Tuesday when I went to my 39 week appointment, my Dr said he would induce me whenever I wanted so I took him up on the offer (I was induced with both my other kids too). I love being induced mostly because it works so well for my body. He is currently sound asleep in his little hospital bed. He's already such a calm, sweet baby, I couldn't ask for much more. His pediatrician has already been in to see him and says he is very healthy!
I think he looks more like Reese but I can see a lot of Mason too. I'm sure he'll get his own look over the next few days. We think he's perfect!


Can you see his excitement? He was so little when Reese was born, it was fun to see him with his new brother and say things like "Aww, he's so cute".




Reese absolutely LOVES her baby and cried when we took him away from her. She is really cute with him. With that said, she will never be left alone with him!!

Thanks for all those that have sent sweet comments (on my facebook) and those great friends and family that have stopped by to meet our new little addition. I am honestly blessed to have such wonderful family and friends!!

13 comments:

Candice said...

Maddox is such an attractive baby! I love the picture of Reese holding him (it reminds me of my Lily).

Kammy T said...

He is a total doll baby! Way to be a super-mom updating your blog from the hospital!

Shannon said...

Like I said before:

HE. IS. BEAUTIFUL!

That first and second picture...oh just all the pictures are so perfect.

And those pix of the baby with his siblings are so cute too!

Congrats.

And 2 pushes! Jealous!
Great Job!

Lisita said...

Congrats to all of your. He is adorable!!

Desiree said...

Just looking at him you can just tell he is yours. He is a great mix of your kids, sooo cute. I'm glad you are feeling so good, and glad that delivery went well. Call if you need anything, and we will bring dinner whenyou are up for it.

Thompsons said...

Congratulations!! He is so perfect! I think he looks just like Mason at that age. I'm so sad that we won't see him until he's almost one. Make sure you keep the pictures coming!! The kids are ecstatic about having another cousin!

Unguren said...

He is so cute! Congrats. I like the name. Good job Derek. Didn't he pick it out? And good job Carly for getting him out in only two pushes. That is amazing!

Carrie said...

Congratulations! He is absolutely beautiful, ans he really does look just perfect! I'm so happy for you guys!

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

Carly and Derek...

Congratulations! He's just beautiful! Take care of yourselves and enjoy your new addition.

Hayley's Comment said...

I loved holding him, such a calm mellow baby. I wonder how many times I can use mellow to describe Maddox?! I'm so happy for your family!

Jaime said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful.

Megan said...

Congratulations! He is adorable! Seriously a cutie. I came and visited your house with Ben when he home taught a few weeks ago, and Derek told us all about the baby coming, and I was so excited for you! I'm so glad to hear everything went well. Congrats!

The Bredensteiners said...

congrats! he is a cutie!!