January 24, 2009

Fan Fest!

For the last 3 years Derek has taken Mason to the Mariners Fan Fest at Safeco Field. It was freezing today, but they had a lot of fun and were there for over 4 hours! Reese and I stayed home and she surprised me with taking a 3 hour nap. It was heaven! Here are some pictures from their day.
Running the bases!


Playing catch in the outfield. I guess I didn't dress him warm enough because he said he was freezing, so they didn't play out there for very long.

I like this picture. Derek didn't even notice the Mariner Moose in the background till I pointed it out.

Mason even got an autograph from the new Mariner center fielder, Franklyn Gutierrez. You can see him over Mason's right shoulder.

Face painting. Big highlight!

Sitting in the Mariners dugout!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

So cute! Looks like such a fun day. I love that picture of the face painting. Look at those eyes! We'll have to remember this for next year.

11 more days for the babe! WOW!
I'll be thinking about you!

Hayley's Comment said...

When i have a child, Jim and Derek will have to take the kids together! Jim just commented today "only two more months until baseball." He's anxious as is Mason! So cute!