January 1, 2008

Christmas Part 2

I have always loved Christmas eve. This year was just as great, minus the being deathly sick part. We went to lunch at Maggiano's in Bellevue. It's a super nice Italian restaurant. It was so yummy! It was kind of hard with the kids. Okay, it was REALLY hard, but we survived and had a great lunch! We might have to rethink our going out to eat on Christmas eve tradition next year...maybe McDonald's? Mason loved his spaghetti...and his surroundings! The four course meal was about three courses to long for him. He and his dad enjoyed the lobby.

Reese stayed in her high chair long enough for me to take a picture of her. It was just one of those days!

My parents came with us. My mom was kind enough to help with Reese so I could eat my lunch. I finally got Reese to sleep during dessert. Although they are always welcome, I think this is the last year my parents will come with us...sorry guys!

When we got home, my sister Kacey and her son Jack were there. We visited for awhile before they had to go home.

No, we didn't plan their matching Gap clothes. I guess we were both thinking "Red" for Christmas!

Christmas eve night was a lot of fun! The kids got new Christmas jammies and of course, looked so cute! Mason put out cookies and chocolate milk for Santa and carrots for the reindeers. He even heard the bells on Santa's sleigh. I might have been more excited then him!! Even though he was excited, he went to bed great and slept through the night!

1 comment:

Kammy T said...

Carly these are such great pictures! I love them. I especially love the one of your family in front of the tree! I'm sure we have never had a family picture that cute. The one of Mason and Jack cracks me up, they look like teenagers!!!