January 8, 2008

Jesus wants me for a SUNBEAM!

It's official. Mason is out of the nursery at church and in Sunbeams. He absolutely loves his new class and loves singing and sharing time with the big kids. This means no more toys during class time, but he seemed okay with it. I had a few people come up to me after church saying how cute and outgoing he was during singing time. He's such a little charmer.



We thought it would be appropriate for him to wear a white shirt and tie on the first day of his new class. Gramma Jean got him a new tie that says "called to serve" on it. Doesn't he look sharp? Now all he needs is a brown belt that fits!


Reese looked pretty cute too.

4 comments:

Unguren said...

I love the white shirt and tie. We figure that we will make Gavin start wearing nicer clothes when he is out of nursery. Lucky for him he will be 4 when that time comes.

Karine said...

Mason is such a stud! I can't believe how grown up he looks in his Sunday best!
Reese is as cute as always. Love the pink dress!

Shannon said...

What handsome, adorable children you have. He does look sharp and she looks adorable!

Heather said...

Did I tell you how funny he was the first couple of Sundays in Primary? I noticed a few times he would get up, wander to some bigger kid in the room, and pretty much just stand there and stare at them. I thought it was hilarious.