January 21, 2008

Swaddle swaddle

I still swaddle Reese. For every nap and at night. I'm wondering when is a baby to old to swaddle? I can picture her being 3 and wrapping her arms as tight as I can with a blanket.


Mason on the other hand HATED to be swaddled. His hands had to be above his head when he slept. He still falls asleep playing with his hair. He loves it when I straighten my hair so he can run his fingers through it. The other day when my friend Desiree and her daughter Kyleigh were over, we caught Mason playing with Kyleigh's hair. It was kind of creepy. Not that Kyleigh's hair was creepy, but the fact that he thought it was ok to run his fingers through her hair was. I'd say he has a thing for hair. Here are few pics when he was a baby.



2 comments:

Kammy T said...

OH can you stand it that Mason was ever so tiny. The time has gone by so fast. I have a lot of tweedlers in my family. Poor Nolan and his cowlick, now that I keep his hair short he has to twist someone elses. He used to play with Laney's in the stroller.

Reese will probably be a girl who always wants her bed made nice and tight!

Unguren said...

Gavin loves hair too. He is quite frequently telling me "I like your hair." We swaddled Laney until she was like 9-10 months. She just loved it! All in all I would say that your kids are normal. Not creepy.