January 1, 2008

Christmas Part 3...The Grand Finale!

Christmas day was so much fun! Mason was up bright and early at 6:30 ready to see if Santa came. Here are a some pictures of our day!

What would he have done if he didn't get it?? He was such a happy boy!


Santa brought Reese a Little People doll house. She loves to put all the people in her mouth!

After we were done opening presents, we went upstairs where my Dad had made his annual Christmas breakfast. I must say, this year might have been the best! My brother and his family and my sister and her family where all there. We also had the chance to talk to my little brother who is on his mission in Germany. He sounded great and we are so proud of him! We missed not having him and my brother Damon and his family with us that morning.


After breakfast the grand kids got to open MORE presents from grandma and grandpa. They are very spoiled!

This was a great holiday season! I love my family and friends and I'm grateful for there love and generosity! I'm always a little sad and relieved when the holidays are over. It will be nice to get back to a routine again. My diet starts again right....NOW!!!

2 comments:

Unguren said...

Carly I saw your mom yesterday and she said that you look at our blog. I am so happy! your kids are really cute. I hope that you had a great Christmas and a happy New Year.

Karine said...

So glad you had a great holiday season. May I add that you set the bar way to high for us as parents! I will make sure NOT to let Maddie see your blog, or then she would know she is getting royally jipped! :)
By the by, I heard Ms Hayley is living in Seattle now! We will all have to get together some time!