March 28, 2008

Day 1 - Toys and Snow


Today is our first full day with Jack (he was dropped off last night in time for bed). He has been a good boy and really happy! They have played pretty good together too. Don't get me wrong, there has been some fighting, but not bad fighting. Just two boys, 9 months apart fighting. They've played toys, had lots of snacks and played in the snow! Yep, snow on one of the last days in March! Cancun is sounding mighty nice right about now. Here some picture from our day.






Kacey, these are for you. I know this was hard on you, leaving your boy, but he is doing really good with us. The phone rang today and he said "It's my Dad" very matter of fact! I felt bad that it wasn't! Have fun in the sun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing this for me! You'll never know how much it means to me! You are the best!

Hayley's Comment said...

I ate the snow too! Yesterday I was driving home and in a 4 mile stretch it was like a blizzard! 2 accidents and lots of cops cars, we were all going about 20 mph, then it just stopped and we could see just fine and the roads weren't slippery. It's weird all this snow!