March 29, 2008

Day 2 - Crayons and Jamba Juice



The boys woke up this morning and wanted to color! Mason has a jumbo coloring book that looked enticing to them. When they were finished they insisted on taping it to a wall. I've been keeping my camera close by for things like this. These pictures may be meaningless to some, but I know they mean the world to his mom!



This is a picture of my sister spoiling us! She left an envelope with information about their trip and these were in it too!! We decided to use the
Jamba Juice one this afternoon. We went to the new Jamba Juice inside the Safeway close to our house. After I had ordered I gave the kid my gift card and he told me they only take Safeway gift cards...HUH? Whatever, I suppose we'll have to go again later in the week!!


Reese let Jack ride in her car seat. I am sorry to him that it is pink. Frankly, I was too lazy to take out our other car seat out of Derek's car. At least I turned it facing forward!




Kacey, Jack is showing you his sprinkles on his ice cream. He said "I wanna show Momma this". So there you go!! We love him so much! He's happy and safe!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great sprinkles, Jack! Mommy misses you sooooo much!!! Thanks again, Carly. These pictures mean so much to me!

Kammy T said...

These are such fun pictures! Priceless.

Shannon said...

What a great idea to leave gift certificates so that you all can go to those fun places. I'll have to remember that when I leave my kids somewhere...FUN!

Hayley's Comment said...

I may have to come and visit Jack! Looks like you guys are having fun!