March 23, 2008

Easter Weekend

Here are some pictures of our busy Easter weekend. The only thing that I didn't take pictures of was Derek's birthday dinner at Maggiano's in Bellevue. We went with his friend (and assistant coach at LW) Don and his wife Robin. It was so nice to get away for a few hours without kids and socialize with adults!

Saturday morning (while Derek was at practice) we decorated eggs! As you can see, Mason had a blast!


Mason went to his very first primary activity Saturday afternoon. They made a Family Home Evening kit and then did an Easter egg hunt! He had so much fun!!


The kids got their baskets Sunday morning. They got lots of fun toys and a little candy. These pictures are so funny to me. Reese had just woken up and Mason's hair is totally bed head...borderline white trash.



They sure clean up nice! I had fun buying an Easter dress for Reese this year. It isn't exactly what I wanted but she was super cute. I was surpised that most (if not all) were sleevless. Are you kidding me?? It was pouring down rain and about 40 degrees Easter morning! She wore a sweater over it to church.


We had another Easter egg hunt before dinner Sunday night with all the cousins (that live here). They got TONS of candy!! Aunt Kacey even hid golden eggs with money in them!! Mason wants to buy a Wii with his money. I hope we can find one for $2.



We ended the night with cake!! Derek's favorite, yellow cake with chocolate frosting!



5 comments:

Kammy T said...

I love that you caught Reese yawning! So cute. Great pictures!

Shannon said...

Oh so cute! I can't wait to post my Easter pictures. I'm a total sucker for dressing up the kids.
I loved your Easter weekend post!
And I hope that you find a Wii for $2 :) I love it

Unguren said...

That looks like you had a great time. Lucky for the kids they got two Easter egg hunts. Double the candy.

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

wow, if you find a wii for 2 bucks let me know. alexis wants mason to come play again. let's plan another get together.

Hayley's Comment said...

I loved reading this! It made me laugh, especially the Wii part! Loved seeing the kids spiffed up! Oh, How's the purse?