March 31, 2008

Day 4 - McDonald's and A Transformer

The boys had McDonald's for lunch today. It was kind of a long morning, so I decided we needed something different for lunch. They weren't really that hungry I guess because the burger and nuggets were wasted. Fries are always the big hit in our family! The toy in the happy meal was a pirate boat. They played with them for about two minutes and then weren't interested anymore. They also got tattoos and had to have them on.



This afternoon, Mason went to the movies with his Grandma Anita (Derek's mom), so my Mom and I took Jack and Reese to Target. Mason liked "Horton Hears a Who". He also liked playing musical chairs in the theater...poor Grandma! Jack and Reese got to have snacks while Grandma Jean and I shopped. We let Jack pick out a toy and he picked one out for Mason too. After along time of trying to figure out what he wanted (we couldn't understand him), Grandma finally said "Transformers?" Jack beamed when she finally got it. I can't even remember what he called it, but it was so funny! Here are their new toys. They were almost impossible for me to turn back into a car, but I finally got it! Good thing because Jack wouldn't let it go until it was put back just the way he wanted it!!




Jack wanted to give a birthday shout out to his Dad!
Happy Birthday Dan!!


Sorry that I had to help him with what to say. This was probably take 20 on trying to get him to say anything at all! Do you like his audience in the background? Both my kids think Jack is so funny!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no words. I'm in love!!!

Shannon said...

Cute Video of Jack!
Cute pciture of Mason with his transformers, love the lips!

Chuck and Sharon Waller said...

Mason looks so much like what I remember Alec looking like. How is the missionary doing?
Cute baby Reese in her Easter dress. Soon she will be walking & you are no longer free.

Hayley's Comment said...

I love reading your daily journal of the kids! Almost makes me want one....hahaha...almost. I bet Kacey and Dan just loved it!