May 23, 2008

Check up


Reese had her 12 month check up last Friday and I've been meaning to put up her stats. She weighs 20lbs 14oz - 50%(she only gained 13 oz from her 9 month), she was 30 inches - 80% and I can't remember what her head was but I think it was 75%. Dr Eichner said she is very healthy!

She took her first few steps on her birthday and is mastering it this week. I've been trying to upload a video of her walking but it won't and it's frustrating me so I'm going to let Derek do it. I don't have a lot of patience for technology (or for anything really).

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Reese looks so cute in that picture. and cute head band...I need a girl at sometime in my child bearing years :)

Anonymous said...

Wendy said...I don't have a blog so it would have sounded like a weird comment from an anonymous reader. What a cute picture! Brooks sees Dr. Eichner, too and we love him.

Carly said...

Wendy-I'm so glad you commented! I love that Brooks goes to Dr Eichner, he's the best. I hope you are good, I can't believe you're having another baby!

Shannon said...

Where the heck did you get those headbands?!?

Carly said...

Arern't they the cutest? Hannah Unguren (Blake's wife)made them for me..I am going to blog about them soon!!