May 8, 2008

One more win...

Derek's team beat Inglemoor today! It's like a baseball roller coaster over here. Now he has to travel down to Vancouver to play a team from down there. If they win that game they are headed to state!!! He's going down with the team tomorrow (Friday) afternoon for a Saturday afternoon game. Derek's parents live down there so it would have been nice to take the kids down and watch the game, but I really don't want to drive down there alone, plus with the cost of gas it's probably a good idea to stay home this weekend. I'm hoping Derek's dad will keep me updated during the game!!!
GO KANGS!

2 comments:

Hayley's Comment said...

Is that like in Kangaroos? Just wondering.

Seriously though GOOD LUCK DEREK! I HEART baseball...they sound a little like the Mariners but with a better coach! :) Don't get me wrong I love the Mariners they just aren't getting it done! Derek will get it done and onto STATE!

Carly said...

Yes, they are the Kangaroos (but doesn't Kangs sound much better?) I believe there is only one other high school in the USA with a Kangaroo as their mascot!