May 25, 2008

Hannah's Headbands

A big THANK YOU to my fellow blogging friend Hannah for making Reese these adorable headbands!

I had always admired the headbands her daughter Laney wore and I finally got up the guts and asked if she would make me one for Reese's first birthday. Even with her two little ones and pregnant with her 3rd, she made me 4!!!! I love all of them. I get compliments all the time. I also get "Oh, where did you get her headband?", followed by "does she sell them online?" followed by "well she should, I would buy them!"

Thanks again Hannah!


2 comments:

Unguren said...

Carly you are so sweet. That was very nice of you. I still want to make you 2 more when you figure out what colors you would like.

Also, on a side note if you know anyone that wants some...send them my way.

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

super cute. i make some for my girls but I love how big her flowers and ribbons are. Does she just use nylon for the headband part? adorable.