May 15, 2008

Sweet Baby Reese

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REESE!!!
Seriously, I can't believe Reesie is 1! She has brought so much joy and happiness to our lives I could never put it into words. Just thinking about her makes me smile. I honestly can't imagine my life with out her, or even what it was like before she was born. When I first found out I was pregnant with her, I thought I would have liked a little boy so that Mason would have someone to play with. I now realize having a girl is exactly what this family needed. They play so good together and he is so protective of her. Here are some pictures from a year ago today (and the day after).




It was 80 degrees the day she was born. The hospital wasn't really expecting it because it was about 90 degrees in our room. That and pushing out a baby it felt like 100. That is why Reese wasn't swaddled...it was so dang hot! I love how modest she was when she was being weighed!




I'm happy to say that I am sixty pounds lighter now then I was in that picture. I packed on the weight big time while I was pregnant with this sweet little girl. It was totally worth it!

6 comments:

Unguren said...

Happy Birthday! Can't wait to see the party pictures. Her headband looks cute on the side picture.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Reesie!!! I can't believe it's been a year! Mason looks so little in those pics too!

Shannon said...

I love what time you were posting, and still only kind words about your kids! Seriously she is SOOOO cute. Time totally flys. I have something for her maybe I can drop it off this weekend.

Carly said...

Shannon-Reese was really excited for her birthday today..she was up at 5am..LOL!! I have to confess, I started this post last night when they were sound asleep and then posted it this morning!

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

aren't they just precious. adelyn is only 3 months old but seeing those pictures of baby reese makes me want another one. I must be crazy....my 20 month old isn't even sleeping through the night.
I'm proud of you for losing so much weight. I'm sure it hasn't been easy. What's your schedule like next week? we should set up a playdate!

Jaime said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Reese!