May 10, 2008

When Derek's away....

I had to take Reese to the ER at 5am!

After 4 hours of non stop crying (screaming) and tugging at her ear I had no other choice. I am normally not one to use a hospital as a doctors office, but I really couldn't wait until Monday to take her in. I'm so glad I went. She had a double ear infection :( With absolutely no sign of it during the week either. She went from fine to miserable in a couple hours! Poor baby!! We still haven't caught up on the sleep we lost in the night, but at least she's not sad. Thank you to my mom for watching Mason while I took her in. Also, I was in and out of there in 1 hour!! I think that is a record time for an ER!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

SAD! Double ear infections! Parker had ear infections all the time when he was a baby...we finally got tubes...but I hear that ear infections are SO painful. I'm so glad you took her in, your such a good mom! I hope little Reesie is doing better!

Shannon said...

Ooooh, poor baby. Aren't you so glad that you took her in? You always wonder if you should do it. Sometimes I like the ER, the nurses aren't used to so many babys and they get more attention. Did she get a teddy bear?