May 18, 2008

Reesie's Party


Here are a bunch of pictures from Reese's party that we had Friday night. I think it turned out pretty good. We had yummy food from Azteca Mexican Restaurant and a yummy ice cream cake. I think a BBQ would have been more appropriate considering it was 85 degrees, but everyone loved the party platters! Reesie got lots of new toys, books and clothes. Thanks to everyone who came! We're so glad you could share this fun day with us!!


Reese and Mason really liked the M&M's on her cake! This is as messy as she got. She was DONE by the end of the night and crashed with in minutes of getting out of her high chair.

4 comments:

Hayley's Comment said...

It was such a fun night!

Unguren said...

Looks like it turned out great. Good Job.

Shannon said...

Everything looks so cute - espescially Reese! I love her highchair. I can't believe she kept that hat on! I love it.

Kammy T said...

Great pictures. I'm also glad to see Murphy has matching clothes on.