April 1, 2008

Day 5 - The Mall and a Pretzel


I decided to venture out today. I took the kids (alone) to the Alderwood Mall to play on the toys. The kids were actually really good and Mason was so big walking with me the whole time and not running away. He must be getting older! They loved playing on the new toys at the mall. I have to admit that I was a little embarrassed taking pictures of the kids. I wouldn't normally take pictures there, but I wanted Kacey to see Jack playing. I'm sure the other moms were making fun me! When we were done, we met my mom and her sister Laurie for lunch in the food court. The boys were really good today, I'm so glad we got out!





I was surprised that Mason and Jack would stay near each other. If one would go to another toy the other would follow. I'm kind of paranoid at those places that some perv is going to steal my kid, so it made it easy to watch them when they were close to each other. I put Reese down for about 10 seconds until some kid almost trampled her (I'm pretty sure it was Mason), so I held her the whole time. It's really not geared for crawlers. She had fun yelling at the boys.

Both boys know they always get a pretzel when we go to the mall!

All in all I think they had a fun day! Not as much fighting today either, which always makes for a good day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had fun today! Thanks for making this time so fun for Jack!

Kammy T said...

Did they replace the little on they put in before? We'll have to meet you there some time! Looks like fun! Do you guys have plans on Friday? Want to come out here?

Jaime said...

Sounds like the boys are having a great time together. You are a very nice aunt to take care of him.