April 2, 2008

Day 6 - Games and a Walk


Today was kind of a slow day for us. We should have got out of the house earlier in the day, but I was too busy trying to vote for Reese in the Baby Idol contest. The website was down for more than half the day, I was so frustrated and kind of neglected the kids. They punished me by fighting...over everything. We got through the morning and after Jack's and Reese's afternoon nap we went on a walk and then to the neighborhood park. They were super good on the walk, I should have done it earlier in the day. We didn't stay out long because it was freezing. Here are some pictures from our day. Hopefully we'll have a more eventful day tomorrow!





I spared you the picture of them fighting over one of those pieces to the game. Seriously, there are about 50 little square pieces and they HAD to have the same one! They are so competitive!!!








I love this last picture of them. Jack had a good day today Kacey! I'm sure he's ready to have Trevor with us for the next few day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Mason pushing Reese in the stroller. Super cute! I'm glad you were able to get out of the house for a bit.