April 3, 2008

Top 500




I had blogged yesterday about Reesie making the Top 500 in the Baby Idol contest (see an older post here and here). I deleted it because the website was being so lame and I was so frustrated that I gave up. Until I went back later in the day and they said that they were extending the voting for another day because of the problems they were having. So....if you'd like to vote for my sweet little Reese you can go HERE (movin925.com), and click on the Baby Idol logo. Find the babies N-Z box and click on it. Then scroll down past all the baby pictures to the list of names and find Reese B. 9months (their are two other Reese's that are pretty cute too). Voting is till tomorrow morning at 9am PST. I'm not trying to irritate you, just letting you know! Especially those that really do want to vote for her :)



Thanks again!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

I voted for her 5 times just now. :)

Carly said...

Thanks Jaime!! That is so nice of you!

Kammy T said...

It keeps getting overloaded I think. I've been able to get the list to show up twice, but the other 4 or 5 times its has the red message at the top that they are experiencing problems. I guess EVERYONE loves cute babies!